Criticisms used to be hidden in literary journals that no one read. The thinned skinned writer had to go looking for his critics and then engage them on his own terms: through drunken confrontation, an invitation to fisticuffs or a snarkily written reply that put the offender in his place. Alas, my heroes didn’t post their best observations on the web, where for the price of an internet connection, everyone is a critic. Facebook, I can testify, is the home of the hijacked setup, the unnecessary explanation, the uninvited debate, the easily offended, the self centered, and the just plain ole stupid.
“Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know.” Ernest Hemingway
* I’m pretty happy, so no, I don’t think so, you got that one wrong.
* You know who is really intelligent? My dog. LOL!
* You would say that you are a liberal.
* You probably support the NRA
* You should try some of my supplements, they helped to make you more intelligent and happier!
* I’m perfectly happy, I have the Lord on my side!
“Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” Mark Twain
* Hey, I’m into health too, you should go see my supplements page, maybe you could tell your friends!
* Wanna work from home selling health?
* What are you trying to be funny? Health is serious business, do you know how many people are going to die because of fast food?
* Here’s a picture of the salad I made for my family tonight.
* HI, please don’t report this as spam but I am a personal trainer and I can help you be more HEALTHY
* Big pharma and corporate medicine intentionally put those misprints in the health books so we WILL get sick.
* That’s why I can’t log into the website! Damn Obama!
* The ONLY book I read is the HOLY BIBLE!!!!
Diplomacy is the art of saying ‘Nice doggie’ until you can find a rock. Will Rogers
* I am reporting you to Facebook, who would hit an animal with a rock?
* Diplomacy is not possible as long as Obama is in the White House!
* Not Funny!
* I understand your frustration, but do you think violence is ever the answer?
* Here’s a picture of today’s pound puppy. If you don’t adopt him, he will die tomorrow!
* My dog doesn’t like rocks. He is more of a tennis ball chaser. LOL!!!
* And David smote Goliath… With a ROCK!!!
“Italians have a little joke, that the world is so hard a man must have two fathers to look after him, and that’s why they have godfathers.” Mario Puzo, The Godfather
* There you go sneaking that Gay agenda in there again.
* I don’t get the joke, not funny!
* Well, I wish my baby’s ONE father would make his payments, I am so mad at him.
* The world is REALLY hard, the people I work with always quit talking when I walk in the room.
*You know what would make it easier for you? Some of my supplements.
* I LOVE Italian food!
* The only Father is GOD IN HEAVEN!!!!!
“Dear Scarlett! You aren’t helpless. Anyone as selfish and determined as you are is never helpless. God help the Yankees if they should get you.” -Rhett Butler” Margaret Mitchell, Gone With The Wind
* I like the Yankees, Mickey Mantle was my favorite.
* You must know the people I work with, they are really selfish. They stop talking when I come in the room.
* My dog is named Scarlett, he’s pretty helpless but sometimes he rolls over and let’s me scratch his belly, maybe he isn’t so helpless! LOL!!
* The Yankees suck! Go Sox!!
* There is no God, quit trying to convert us, we don’t want your religion and neither do the Yankees!!!!
* God the Father is the only one who isn’t SELFISH!!!!